1. Connect to DNS server with RDP
2. Launch DNS management from administrative tools
3. Right click the root of the DNS server and select properties
4. Select the forwarders tab
5. Select “All other DNS domains” and add the IP of server (DNS) into the new domain forwarder IP field
6. Click Add and then Ok.
7. Launch nslookup on your DNS server & try to resolve your added DNS server entry.
8. If not getting resolved, please flush DNS entries on your DNS server and try again, it will resolve the added DNS server entry.
I Thank You for your time