Friday, June 28, 2013
The remote session was disconnected because there are no remote desktop license servers available to provide a license
1. Login to a server of same vlan.
2. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Remote Desktop Services, and then click Remote Desktop Session Host Configuration.
3. If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click yes.
4. Under Licensing, double-click Remote Desktop license servers.
5. In the Remote Desktop license servers area, click Add.
6. In the License sever name or IP address box, type the server name or IP address of the Remote Desktop license server.
7. Click OK, and then click OK again.